Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bad Kitty

i wore this look last weekend, and i seriously loved it. it took some tweaking because of a bad color choice, and lots of blending, but it was worth it. i felt glamourously badass lol.

I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion, and as a base i used my Sleek Primer Palette color in Noir all over the lids. On top of that, i patted Madd Style Cosmetics' Kitty Wumpous, a black loaded with purple and blue glitter. Love this color, it's the epitome of awesome.

 In the crease, i tried to use Scaredy Cat Cosmetics Chakra, a beautiful bright blue-toned purple. Unfortunately, i ignored the fact that another blogger had said it needs a good base to stick to. I thought maybe it would work for me. It was horribly patchy and i was short on time, so i swiped some makeup remover and used a different color instead. I grabbed my second choice purple, and applied Shiro Cosmetics' Spiritomb to my crease. It's a beautiful purple with green sparkles. You can't tell here though, cuz i blended it out.





I used my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom along my lower lashline, and my Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black on my lashes. On my lips, i mixed my Shiro Cosmetics' Intertube in Sad Keanu and my Milani Lip Flash Pencil in In A Flash. Sad Keanu is one of my favorite lip colors, but it tends to settle into my lip lines, and be a bit patchy. This can always be remedied with a little tweaking. I didn't have alot of time to mess with it, but i swiped my Milani lip pencil over it, and loved the result. My blush application has been bugging me lately, as it's horrible, so i skipped it for this brightly dark look. Well I hope you like this look, it made me feel like a million bucks. :)

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment