Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter In March

This look is a very Spring, even though that's not what i was going for. Mew was just calling to me, and i wanted a nice soft purple to go with it. Kinda reminds me of lightly dyed easter eggs, spring flowers, and pink and purple Peeps. Wrong month though lol. Either way, i liked how this turned out. This is another blushless, two-color look. This is what i wore to work Saturday.

 As always, i started with my Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer. Then i patted on Shiro Cosmetics' Mew, a cheerful, bright strawberry-bubblegum pink with a slightly peachy-yellow tone. I use this as a blush sometimes also, but not today.

In the crease, i patted on Shiro's Spiritomb, a purple with green sparkles. I used this in my Bad kitty look too, but it's more true to color here. I blended it into Mew, and they are so sweet together. I used my UD 24/7 Liner in Ransom on my lower lashline, and my Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black along my upper lashline and inner rims of my eyes for definition. I finished off my eyes with my Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black.

I completed the look with my Shiro Intertube in Over 9000, a bold pink, a bit darker than bubblegum. Idk why my teeth look like they have a gap in the front in this picture lol.

I don't quite like this fake ass smile picture, my face looks weird to me. But i was pressed for time and this was my best full face shot. My nose looks so big, eww. :/ oh well. Hope you liked the look, and i got complimented on it at work. I love purple and pink combos, so happy dappy.

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment