Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Look

Here's another belated holiday look. I didn't want to get pinched that day, even though people didn't even try to. Green isn't in my uniform, and i don't own much green at all anyways. So i just did my eyeshadow green, i have alot of green eyeshadow that i don't really wear much. I need to break that habit, because green is awesome.

First, I patted my Scaredy Cat Cosmetics Pigment in Don't Be Koi, in the inner corners of eyes and a bit on the lid for blending. Don't Be Koi is a warm, autumnal metallic gold with lots of sparkles. Rich color. All over the lid and a bit over Don't Be Koi, i patted on Scaredy Cat Cosmetics' Caledonia. It's a rich, mossy forest green with shimmer.

In the crease and outer corners, i blended in Shiro Cosmetics' Sudowoodo, a perplexing earthy green-brown with subtle copper shimmer. I really like how it wasn't dark dark, just dark enough to know it's there. I really love this color.

Well when i was finished, it looked too mellow and not bright enough, so i patted Shiro Cosmetics' Link on top of Caledonia. I might have taken these pictures before mascara and before i added Link. My bad, i was in a rush. :(

I lined my top lashline with my Milani Liquif'eye Eye Pencil in Brown, and my bottom lashline with my Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Covet, a gorgeous peacocky green. I used my Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Numa Numa for this look, the gold in it just tied it all together. I used my Grow Luscious Mascara in Black, and that's it.


Hope you liked this look, it set my mood for the whole day. I felt awesome, happy and i loved how it turned out. Hope you didn't drink too much, i had a couple of beers after work but at home. I hardly ever get to celebrate St.Patrick's Day, as i'm usually working. This year was no exception, but i'm not Irish anyways :p. For me, it's just an excuse to wear green, have fun, and get drunk off my ass lol. Would be nice to actually do that and not work one of these years! Oh well. Goodnight everybody!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment