Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ice Princess Look

Another late post. I can't remember what day i wore this look, but here it is lol. I called this an "Ice Princess" look, because that's what it reminded me of. It's not what i was going for, it's just what it looked like. This is just a simple random work look. i really liked it.

 First i used my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I used Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer over that, to make the glitter stick better and make the color pop more. I had to read tons of reviews on the Electric Eye Primer to realize to use very little and blend it well. It causes carnuba wax containing pigments like Shiro Cosmetics' to pill up if you use too much and don't let it dry. I'm glad i never gave up on it and kept it around. It supposedly rivals my Urban Decay Primer Potion. It made me crease like crazy when i used it before, but i'm sure it'll just take some trial and error to find out how to make it work for me. I will test that theory when my Urban Decay primer runs out. This look did last all night though.


Next, i patted Shiro Cosmetics' Aperture Laboratories all over the lid and in the inner corners. It's an opaque shimmery grey-white with blue sparks. In the crease and outer corners, i used Madd Style Cosmetics' Spirited Away, a lovely blurple color with gold glitter and blended well. I really love this color.


I lined my top lashline and the bottom inner rims of my eyes with my Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black, and my bottom lashline with Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Eyeliner in Deep Blue. I finished the eyes with Maybelline Falsies Black Drama mascara.

                                                                      A closeup of the eyes




Sorry no smiles, but as usual i was running late for work and didn't have much time for pictures. I used my Urban Decay Blow Lip Plumper on my lips, idk why they don't make their plumpers anymore. They're pretty great and make a great gloss. I'm hoping they'll come out with a new lip plumper someday. Well, that's the finished look, hope you like it. I'm going to sleep now, want to wake up on time tomorrow morning. I want to have time for a new look and a non-dead looking face to put it on lol. goodnight!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment