Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No New Posts, WTF? I 'Splain...

ok it seems once i decided hey, let's give makeup blogging a try, life throws me an unexpectedly wonderful curveball. i got my job back at walmart and i couldn't be happier. i'm finally back on track to achieving my goals to make everything better. i'm just so glad i don't have to live off of unemployment, barely scraping by. i have a reason to get out of the house, to wear makeup and feel confident. i can hopefully get a car by the end of the year, even if i don't reach my goal of getting one before my birthday. once i get that going, i want to go to school for something, so i can get out of dead end jobs for good and finally have the life i deserve. anyways, i've been working for about a week, and that's why i haven't posted anything new. great start, huh? :/ i've been wearing makeup everyday, but i'm in such a damn rush to get to work, i don't have time to photograph it to show you. by the time i get home, my makeup is on, just not as fresh as i would like to present. i'm working on not always running late, so i can jump start this blog with more posts. so sorry about the delay in posts, i'm working on it, i promise.
<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment