Monday, May 28, 2012

Yoda Meets Xanadu in the Death Star

So my post-naming creativity is dwindling. Sorry lol. I try. Ok, well once again i used my Galaxy Far, Far Down the Street collection from Victorian Disco Cosmetics, and another Lip Poison from Venomous Cosmetics. I loved this look, but anything is love when it involves red lipgloss. :) I used Yoda's Yoga Mat and Death Star from VDC and Venomous Cosmetics Xanadu Lip Poison. This is like the most perfect shade of red to me. Very Marilyn. Yoda's Yoga Mat was another crazy beautiful color that photographed like meh. IRL it's like green golden fairy dust. Love it. Death Star is a sexy sparkly smokey grey black, everyone needs a color like this. I can't wait for my Brains 4 Beauty collection to come in the mail! I also want all of the World of Warcraft lipglosses and a few colors from that collection as well, and i can't wait for the Totoro mini collection to come out. Such an awesome company with stellar customer service, and great products to look forward to. I see nothing but success for Victorian Disco's future. I'm hooked. Customer for life right here. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment