Monday, May 28, 2012

Oddly Normal

Another look i did using my Victorian Disco Cosmetics Galaxy Far, Far Down the Street Collection. I used The Force, Use It and Youngling. The Force, Use It is described as a very light green with a strong reddish purple sheen, but on me it instantly turned pink lol. I love pink, but i'm sure its hidden properties turned green in some lighting. Lovely color. Wish the green would have showed in the photos though, but it was there in real life. Youngling is a purple with a golden sheen. Love, love me some purple. I used Shiro Cosmetics Jigglypuff as a blush, and Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Fairy. I thought the blush was too much, but i wore it anyway. I like to keep it interesting and try new things and see how they work. Too weird for work? What do you think? I liked it, it was a fun look.



No comments:

Post a Comment