Monday, October 8, 2012

Grey Lips

well this might look like a fail, but i assure you it's not. I used a Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Insanity Wolf, and i decided today was the day to bust it out. Well, Saturday was the day lol. i was in a huge rush, and i found out Insanity Wolf has to kind of set a bit before you rub your lips together. I couldn't get it to look good on my super pigmented lips, i kept trying to fix this by applying more Insanity Wolf. This made it more streaky. It wasn't until i got in the car and smudged the lip line with my finger and let it set, that it looked really good. So excuse the pictures and don't blame the product. My lips are hard to cover with light colors, and i didn't give myself the time to work with Insanity Wolf. But i assure you, it looked awesome once i let it set. I'm also wearing Housewife on the lid and Homunculus in the crease. Another lovely duo! I'm finding all these colors go together beautifully. Both are from Shiro Cosmetics' Fullmetal Collection. sorry for the lack of pics, but alot of the pics came out blurry and these were the only usable three. Insanity Wolf looks like a very light greyish lilac in person, and kinda white in the pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment