Sunday, September 9, 2012

Luau Look

these are really old pics im barely getting the chance to post. i went to a luau in April, it was my nina and nino's anniversary 40 or 50th i think, but i don't remember now lol. it was lots of fun till i got really sick. good  thing my mom was ready to leave at the time. been cutting down on my drinking ever since. it seems like when im having too much fun, i drink WAY too much. haven't had a problem since. anyways, enough about my alcoholism lol jk, on to the look. i used colors from my Shiro Cosmetics Super Effective collection, and it was really bright and fun. i used Weepinbell and Spiritomb, i used a pink but i don't remember wat i was, maybe Mew? this wasn't as great as other tropical looks i've seen, but i liked it. :) also, idk why i look weirdly tan in these pics. i also used my Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Dizzy on my lips, and a Milani Liquif'Eye pencil in Teal on my lower lashline.











hope u like the look! i had alot of fun that day, maybe too much! lol.
<3, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment