Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wannabe Copper

Well this look was an epic fail that actually didn't turn out so bad. I used China Glaze's Harvest Moon from the Hunger Games collection of nail polishes on my nails, and used the most coppery-ish eyeshadow i had to match it. Unfortunately, it leaned way too pink for it to match my nails. I was so disappointed. I just kept thinking that if i had my Hunger Games Collection from Shiro Cosmetics, the eyeshadows match so PERFECTLY with the polishes, it's crazy. So i thought, what if i made this color look like i want it to by mixing it? So applied another color on top, and created a bit of my own duochrome. I achieved the look i wanted, or at least, as close as i could get it to what i had wanted. I was happy with it. It's looked copper from some angles, pink from another, and gold from another. Pretty cool. Also keep in mind, my lids are creased a bit and my eyes are horribly tired, and i just used my eyes for these next pics. I wore this to work and didn't have time to take pics beforehand. I wasn't going to post this, but i think it looks awesome and needed to be shared, even if it's a little worn. I worked, came home, took a nap and woke up and then decided i wanted to take pictures and post this lol.

i used my Scaredy Cat Cosmetics pigment in Cirrina, and Shiro Cosmetics Triforce, layered on top. In the crease i used Shiro Cosmetics Everything is Bears, and Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner and Grow Luscious Mascara in Black. I wore red lips with this, but i didn't have anything on my lips when i took the pics. :p

hope you like it! thanks  <3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment